We take pride in offering great customer support for our software. We make them and know best how to fix problems that may arise. There are, however, some limitations as to what we can do:
These are the main steps that is required to get your GamePad setup for use.
Now that the GamePro – GamePad manager application is installed on the Windows Mobile® handset, the Windows Mobile® Bluetooth® Manager needs to be configured to work with the GamePad. The following steps show how to [Pair] your Bluetooth® GamePad using the Windows Mobile® device Bluetooth® manager application.
1. Before proceeding with the GamePad pairing, turn on your GamePad.
2. Open the Bluetooth® manager as shown in the figure on the
3. Check the  Turn on Bluetooth® checkbox as shown in the figure on the right.
4. Select [Device] from the tab at the bottom of the screen.
5. Select [New Partnership] from list of options as shown in the figure on the right to begin the discovery process.
6. When the discovery process has completed, highlight your zeemote as shown in the figure on the right and click the [Next] menu option to continue.
7. When prompted to enter passkey, type in the  or the appropriate pairing key as needed.
8. Click on the [Next] menu option to continue.
9. Click on the [Finish] menu option to continue.
10. Notice that if pairing was successful your zeemote will listed in the figure on the right.
If the above steps were performed correctly, the zeemote should be listed in the Paired Device list as shown in the figure on the right.
If the zeemote is not listed, perform b style="mso-bidi-font-weight:normal">Steps 5 – 10 until the zeemote is properly paired with the device.
Now that the GamePro zeemote manager application is installed on the device, the GamePro application needs to be registered.
1. Open the GamePro manager application and click on the
[Register] option as shown in the figure on the right.
2. Enter in the registration key code provided you as shown in the figure on the right.
3. When the registration key has been entered click on the [Save] menu option to continue.
Note: If your key was enter correctly and is valid, a message indicating the key was accepted will be shown as in the figure on the right.
If you get “Key not valid” message check that you enter the key properly.
|Problem||Possible Cause||Corrective Action|
|GamePro starts but does not connect to zeemote.||On certain device that use the Widcomm Bluetooth® Stack it is necessary to make initial connection to zeemote in the Bluetooth® Manager.||Open your device Bluetooth® Manager and highlight your zeemote. Tap and hold stylus on your controller’s name and select connect. After zeemote has connected all subsequent connection from within GamePro should now work properly.|
|My zeemote is paired but GamePro indicates zeemote not found.||
Your zeemote must be set as default within GamePro.
|Open GamePro [Settings] screen and select your zeemote.|
|Pressing and holding a button does not repeat.||
Button Repeat not configured.
|Refer to the “profile screen” and configure control repeat options.|
|My device does not emit button sound when pressing a button.||
Sound setting is not enabled in GamePro settings screen.
Open GamePro [Settings] screen and select Tone setting.
|Can't pair another Bluetooth device to my device device when GamePro is installed.||When GamePro is actively searching for the zeemote the Bluetooth Manager becomes busy this prevents new devices from pairing.||Try disabling GamePro driver by exiting the GamePro application.|